Do you want to book a professional learning workshop with Elections Canada? Email us at email@example.com and include the information requested below. Our education coordinator will be in touch within two business days about your booking.
- Your name
- Your work email
- Language of the presentation:
- Your region
- New Brunswick
- Northwestern Ontario
- What type of professional learning session you are seeking?
- Virtual presentation or demonstration
- In-person presentation or demonstration
- What educational institution (school, district, university or association) is this session for?
- About how many participants will be taking part in the session?
- How long would you like the presentation to be?
- What dates would be ideal for the presentation? (Please indicate two.)
- What time would be ideal—morning or afternoon?
- Which Elections Canada resources would be most relevant to your group? All resources are designed to be used in secondary classrooms.
- Digital Skills for Democracy
- Mapping Electoral Districts
- Civic Action: Then and Now
- Does Voting Matter?
- Voting Rights through Time
- Elections by the Numbers
- Geography of Elections
- Election Simulation Toolkit
- Which Election?
- Unsure (An education coordinator can make a recommendation.)
- Which of the following topics would you like us to address? Please indicate all that apply.
- Blended learning
- Critical thinking
- Inquiry pedagogy
- Disciplinary thinking (e.g. historical, geographical, political)
- Engaging students in civic action
- Why civic education is important
- Addressing global competencies
- Supporting language learners and/or literacy skills
- Do you have any comments or questions?
- Do you consent to receiving emails from Elections Canada with information about civic education programs and resources?
Other ways to communicate with Elections Canada