Want to book a PD activity with Elections Canada? Email us at email@example.com. An education coordinator will be in touch within two business days about your booking.
Please include the following information in your email:
- Your name
- Your work email
- Your region
- Greater Toronto Area
- Presentation language
- Please indicate the type of professional learning presentation you are looking for
- Professional learning events
- Staff or department meetings
- Co-teaching or classroom demonstrations
- Faculties of Education
- Student events
- Your educational institution - What school, board, division, university or association is this presentation for?
- Will this presentation be virtual or in-person?
- In-person (availability depends on public health guidelines)
- What videoconferencing platform does your school or group use? Please select all that apply. If you do not have a platform, we can provide a Zoom link.
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- About how many people will be taking part in the session?
- About how many of them are teachers?
- About how many of them are students?
- How long would you like the presentation to be?
- 1 hour or less
- 1–2 hours
- More than 2 hours
- What day would be ideal for the presentation?
- What time would be ideal? Please indicate morning or afternoon, if known
- Please provide an alternate date that would work for your group
- Please provide an alternate time that would work for your group
- Which of the following Elections Canada resources are most relevant to your group? All resources are designed to be used in secondary classrooms
- Digital Skills for Democracy
- Mapping Electoral Districts
- Civic Action: Then and Now
- Does Voting Matter?
- Voting Rights through Time
- Elections by the Numbers
- Geography of Elections
- Election Simulation Toolkit
- Unsure (an education coordinator can make a recommendation)
- Do you have any comments or questions?
- Do you consent to receiving emails from Elections Canada with information about civic education programs and new resources?
Other ways to communicate with Elections Canada