Want to book a virtual PD workshop with Elections Canada? Email us at email@example.com. An education coordinator will be in touch within two business days about your booking.
Please include the following information in your email:
- Your name
- Your work email
- Language of the presentation:
- Your province or territory
- Please indicate the type of professional learning presentation you are seeking:
- Virtual presentation for secondary teachers
- Virtual presentation for teacher-candidates at a Faculty of Education
- Your educational institution - What school, board or division, university or association is this presentation for?
- About how many participants will be taking part in the session?
- How long would you like the presentation to be?
- 1 hour or less
- 1–2 hours
- 2 or more hours
- What day would be ideal for the presentation?
- Please provide an alternate date that would work for your group.
- What time would be ideal? Please indicate morning or afternoon and your time zone.
- Which of the following Elections Canada resources are most relevant to your group? All resources are designed to be used in secondary classrooms.
- Digital Skills for Democracy
- Mapping Electoral Districts
- Civic Action: Then and Now
- Does Voting Matter?
- Voting Rights through Time
- Elections by the Numbers
- Geography of Elections
- Election Simulation Toolkit
- Unsure (an education coordinator can make a recommendation)
- Which of the following topics would you like us to address? Please indicate all that apply.
- Blended learning
- Critical thinking
- Inquiry pedagogy
- Disciplinary thinking (e.g., historical, geographical, political)
- Engaging students in civic action
- Why civic education is important
- Addressing global competencies
- Supporting language learners and/or literacy skills
- Do you have any accessibility needs? If yes, please provide more information:
- Do you have further comments or questions?
- Do you consent to receiving emails from Elections Canada with information about civic education programs and new resources?
Other ways to communicate with Elections Canada